Track your club delivery and ball flight!
I am one of the few selected TrackMan partners in the world and the first TrackMan Certified Master. We have common goals of supporting coaches and ambitious golfers about the correct ball flight laws, technical golf training and need profiles.
Control your ball flightThe ball flight can be described by the balls'
- Linear speed
- Linear direction
- Angular speed (spin rate)
- Angular direction (spin axis orientation)
By controlling your impactYou can only control the ball flight at impact. This is done by controlling following parameters:
- Impact location
- Clubhead speed
- Clubhead direction (in three dimensions)
- Clubface orientation (in three dimensions)
Shot Analysis is the basic TrackMan application used by tour professionals, instructors, and equipment manufacturers around the world for training, coaching and fitting.Work on specific issues
- Figure out exactly how far you hit any club in the bag.
- Go through the entire bag for a iron/wedge gapping analysis.
- Practice hitting high or low shots (useful in different weather conditions)
- Practice control of ball direction and spin, blade control and clubhead direction
- Practice different spin rates - depending on club and desired trajectory.
- Work on consistency. Practice repeating the same swing and distance.
- Investigate if a new swing technique yield improved results