Partner & Master
I am one of the few selected TrackMan Partners in the world and the first TrackMan Certified Master. We have common goals: supporting coaches and ambitious golfers about the correct ball flight laws, improve the technical golf training and create accurate need and demand profiles. TrackMan is also the choice of the PGA Tour, USGA and R&A.
The TrackMan Pro outdoor unit is the industry’s most accurate doppler radar: measuring the golf swing and entire flight of the ball from impact to landing while displaying its 3D trajectory in real time. The first of its kind to measure the complete path of any shot, ranging from short pitches to 400-yard drives, TrackMan Pro pinpoints the landing position with an accuracy of 1 foot at 100 yards. All clubface, swing and ball flight data, from club speed to hang time, is illustrated and delivered in easy to understand, scalable data.
Control your ball flight
The ball flight can be described by the balls’
• Linear speed
• Linear direction
• Angular speed (spin rate)
• Angular direction (spin axis orientation)
Control your impact
You can only control the ball flight at impact. This is done by controlling following parameters:
• Impact location
• Clubhead speed
• Clubhead direction (in three dimensions)
• Clubface orientation (in three dimensions)
Make accurate analysis and train more effectively
Work on specific issues:
• Figure out exactly how far you hit any club in the bag.
• Go through the entire bag for a iron/wedge gapping analysis.
• Practice hitting high or low shots (useful in different weather conditions)
• Practice control of ball direction and spin, blade control and clubhead direction
• Practice different spin rates – depending on club and desired trajectory.
• Work on consistency. Practice repeating the same swing and distance.
• Investigate if a new swing technique yield improved results
Read more here
TrackMan’s 10 Fundamentals